Pour un Sourire d’Enfant (PSE) - For a Child’s Smile is a non-profit organization founded by Christian and Marie-France des Pallières, operating in Cambodia since 1995. Its mission is to help children escape from destitution and lead them to decent, skilled and well-paid jobs.
Recognized by the local authorities, PSE is working in respect of the country, with the Cambodians, and thus supports sustainable development.
Six main programs – adapted to the needs of the children – have been developed: food, health, protection, education & schooling, vocational training and help for families.
PSE helps more than 6,500 children and more than 5,500 graduates from PSE Vocational Training program already have successfully integrated the job market with a real qualified position. PSE employs more than 600 people in Cambodia (Phnom Penh mainly) and 5 staff at the headquarter in France. 300 volunteers in different countries are actively working on making the organization known, on fundraising donations and sponsorships.
In 2000, PSE received the French Human Rights Prize by the French Republic.
The Volunteer will support the communication Department into two main missions : help to develop the new website content creation and participate to event management and digital content creation.
Scope of job:
- Website content creation : PSE Cambodia is renewing his new website, one of the mission of the volunteer will be to help to organize the website content and participate to content creation and collecting info with all relevant department of PSE.
- Event management: several events are planned in PSE this year (photo exhibition, sport event…), one of the mission will be to help our team to organize them.
- Working with relevant departments to collect info and material for website content update;
- Provides support in creating content for promotional material, e.g. flyers, posters, school information folders;
- Get involved in all important events organized inside and/or outside PSE;
- Work with local and international medias, partners, companies to improve PSE visibility;
- Assisting in developing and implementing plans and goals for the department of communication;
- Master's Degree level (Communication, Marketing, Public Relation, Business School…)
- At least internship or short experience in communication/marketing
- Knowledge in communication process/tools
- Good command of English (writing – reading – speaking) (mandatory)
- Knowledge of Microsoft 365 / Google Suite Adobe Suite is a plus (IA – PS – ID).
- Organized, good writting skills, willing to learn.
- Commitment to PSE’s vision, core values and code of conduct
- Enthusiastic and positive work attitude
- Policy compliance and protection of children